Friday, July 4, 2008

News

Wow, the past couple of weeks have been incredibly busy for me and even now things don't seem to be slowing down. However, I thought I would at least give an update on where we are as far as housing plans. We went and saw a few new options on Tuesday but unfortunately they didn't work out. For our last stop of the day Jon and I decided to go by Stonemill Village and check out their one bedroom apartments. After looking over the apartment and talking Jon and I decided to go for it. So we have now put down our deposit for an apartment!! Our move in date is scheduled for the week of July 20th and we have to be out of our current apartment on July 31st. So thankfully everything worked out. Now we have the stress of moving...ugh. We would covet your prayers as we try to prepare for moving. Working 3rd shift brings some added complications to that whole process. God has been so gracious to remind us of his faithfulness during these transitions. I just need to continue to remember that when things get stressful!

Here is some more exciting news...the puppies are here!! Bella had six puppies on June 22nd. There were four girls and two boys. Three of the females are blacks and the other female is a fawn (brown). The two boys are merle and harlequin. Hopefully in a few weeks Jon and I will travel out there to pick our puppy. We should get to take ours home sometime in August, once they reach the 8 week mark. We'll keep you posted as things come together. So for now here are some pictures to tide you over.
Bella



The fawn (isn't she the most adorable little thing ever...too bad she won't stay this size for long)

This little boy is a merle...our favorite color!! I don't know if I could have one of these big guys in our apartment but we'll see.

This other little boy is the harlequin.

1 comment:

Dan said...

I'm really excited for you two. Every time I drive by Stone Mill Village on my way home I think, "man, that's a nice apartment complex." And I heard last night that they constantly are improving the complex.

I'm also really excited about the puppy. Lucy has kept me company while Stephanie was out of town this week. It's so nice to be able to come home to a dog... they are ALWAYS so excited to see you! We'll have to go to the dog park often!

Those puppies look so cute! Are you going for the fawn?