Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm in love!!

Jon and I went back to the doctor's office yesterday for my monthly appointment and another ultrasound. Thankfully this time around baby Groves decided to cooperate and we were able to get a few glimpses of our little one's face. Here are a few of my favorites!! In the two 3D shots you can see part of the umbilical cord in front of the neck and some across the top right side of the face. Once again the ultrasound tech said that everything looks great. I'm definitely head over heels in love!

About a week or so ago Jon and I decided to start a baby blog (separate from our own personal blogs). Since we have so many friends and family stretched all across the States we wanted one place they could all go to to receive updates on how the pregnancy is progressing. So for those of you who want more details on the pregnancy we will be posting most of that information on our new blog.

http://littlebabygroves.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

BabyWolfe said...

Precious little baby face, looks like Baby Groves is all snuggly in your womb! And I'm excited about the new baby blog, looking forward to updates! Love you, girl, take care!