Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's a...


SURPRISE!! Yes, we have decided NOT to find out the sex of the baby which I think might be driving my mom crazy. Love you mom!! :-) Jon and I went to the doctor last week for my 20 week ultrasound. It's hard to believe that we are now halfway through the pregnancy. During our visit we spent about a half an hour just getting to see little glimpses of our peanut! It was truly amazing. The ultrasound tech took all kinds of measurements and everything looks great so far. The only problem we had is that our stubborn little baby refused to show us it's adorable face. When I go back to the doctors office in about three weeks we'll have another ultrasound to see if the baby decides to cooperate. So for now here are some pictures. Enjoy!!

This is a great side shot, especially of the spine.
Look at that little hand!
Another shot of the hand and an even better view of the arm.
The next two pictures are a 3D, which I LOVE!! Here is evidence of our stubborn baby refusing to smile for the camera. Ah well.
This picture I believe is my favorite! In the lower right hand side of the picture you see peanut's back and as you follow it up you can catch a glimpse of the rear end (SO CUTE!!). It almost looks like our baby is sitting on it's legs. If you look where the arrows are pointing you can see two little feet complete with toes!!
As you can see everything continues to go so well and for that I am thankful! A few weeks ago I started feeling some movement and now the jabs are becoming more defined. Jon as already been able to feel the baby move! We're loving the journey and are looking forward to holding this precious little baby in our arms.

2 comments:

BabyWolfe said...

AMAZING!!! Looks like a cutie pie to me, even without showing it's little adorable face! What a blessing!!!

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Oh, we are SO looking forward to holding this little one.

This family is just going to be fighting over holding rights, I know!!

Take care of yourself, little mama.