Friday, January 22, 2010

Outnumbered Mom

I wanted to take a minute and introduce a new blog written by my mother-in-law Laura Groves. She has been diligently working on a book which focuses on her life as a mom of multiple boys, four to be exact. If all goes as planned her book will debut early this fall or even perhaps late summer. I'll keep you posted as the time draws closer but for now take a minute to check out her blog and subscribe to her newsletter. It has been such a blessing getting to know her better over the years especially since Laura and I are the lone girls of the Groves clan. Just seeing her juggle a large household along with her job or even enjoying a girls night watching Pride and Prejudice I have truly grown to admire her heart and passion to encourage other women in their calling as wives and mothers. Please take a minute to check out her site and pass it along to any friends and family you think might be interested.

2 comments:

Johnnie Alexander said...

When I was with Laura yesterday, she told me how much she enjoyed watching P&P with you! All the Kindred Hearts are so anxious for her book to hit the shelves.

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Kristen, you're the best daughter-in-law in the world!

What a sweetie. Thanks!!

Love you!