Friday, March 27, 2009

Dreaming

I've been wanting to write a post for what seems like forever but time just hasn't allowed it. I plan on posting within the next day or so however since time is limited right now I'll share with you a place I've been dreaming about lately. It's a place I've never been to but hope to experience first hand. It's a place that for some reason has stolen my heart. It's a place full of color but also burdened with such heavy darkness. It's a place I long to hold...














Can I keep her?

1 comment:

OurCrazyFarm said...

These pictures brought back so many memories of when we went to India to bring home Grace and Micah. The beauty of India, clouded by the extreme poverty, and like you said, darkness. Isn't it amazing how God puts into each of us such a desire for a certain place or people group outside of our own. I also long for India and to see God's hand of salvation consume there. We have friends who are there right now for a month or so. Hoping to see lots of pictures and hear lots of stories when they come home. Thanks for sharing these! Terri