Sunday, March 8, 2009

Better Than I Deserve

I am doing far better than I deserve. God is good and continues to lavish his grace upon me so what do I have to complain about? Nothing! Since I last wrote it has been a good week full of the usual struggles and temptations of life but the tone of everything has been different. The Lord has been changing me and it's beautiful. I feel like my outlook is beginning to be altered and it's shown in small areas of my life (for example: the way I respond to stress at work, the thoughts I allow myself to dwell on, and the fact that I am just more aware of my need for Christ). It has all been so rich and difficult but I love it. I honestly don't have anything specific to post about today because my brain is having a hard time focusing at 4:50am so here is the next memory verse I'm working on. Good stuff!

Memory Verse II:
"This is what the Lord says, 'Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. There is the house you will build for me? Where will my resting place be? Has not my hand made all these things, and so they can into being?' Declares the Lord. 'This is the one I esteem: he who is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word."
Isaiah 66:1-2

No comments: