Sunday, April 17, 2011

And the transition begins

1 hour and 13 minutes..before I clock out for the last time.

4 hours...before we head to Crossing church for our last service with this group of believers.

3 days...before our last community group.

5 days...before we load up the moving van.

7 days...before Jon's first sermon and the start of a new phase of life.

Wow, things are getting ready to change and I'm trying to hang on for dear life. We have spent the last 5 years here in Louisville working hard, making some amazing friends and striving to serve the Lord. Now we have been called elsewhere. Jon and I are SO excited about this next step but man is it hard to say goodbye. My mind keeps wandering to the story of Abraham called to leave his home for a land he didn't even know about, at least I know where I'm going and I like it! I'm so thankful that God promises to never leave us for forsake us. I'm thankful that in the midst of everything changing I have a rock I can cling to. I'm thankful that he promised to give us life...and not just life but life more abundant. Stay tuned because I will have a lot to share over the coming weeks. I can't wait to post pictures of our new place and the new family we will soon be a part of. God is good.

2 comments:

OurCrazyFarm said...

Yay! How exciting! Enjoy the adventure that God is leading you on! Just wanted you to know, too, how much I appreciated your comment and all your prayers. It touched me deeply to know how God is using others we have never met to cover us in prayer. May God bless you and grow you closer to Him through this move~ continue to be faithful and fight the good fight!

Karen said...

Kristen loved that cartoon! The Lord's hand is with you three and my prayers will continue to follow your journey.

Blessings***