Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm still here

I feel like such a slacker for not posting anything but I honestly have nothing new going on in my life nor do I have any profound insight to offer thus the reason for my lack of posting. Sorry but I am at a total loss. The week ahead of me is a bit busy but for a very exciting reason. My younger sister Samantha will be in town Tuesday and Wednesday and on Thursday I am taking her down to Wilmore, KY to get all settled into her new school. I couldn't be more thrilled that my sister is heading to my alma mater Asbury College. It's the best EVER!! Okay, well the Vessel Class was the best ever but I'm sure Asbury is still top notch. ;-) No seriously, my time at Asbury was probably one of the biggest opportunities of growth I've had in my Christian walk and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm praying that Sam will be encouraged and challenged in much the same way.

Anyways, it will be a lot of fun to show her around and help her get situated. Sorry for the lack of adventure in my own life at this present time but I'm sure things will begin to pick up some momentum in the months to come so if you're interested you may want to stay tuned but for now this is just about all I have to offer.

No comments: