Saturday, April 9, 2011

Nothin' Like It

I drove to work tonight with my windows down. Spring is finally here and I'm lovin' every minute of it. I've always been the kind of person that associates music with well...everything. An occasion, feeling, memory and yes even the turning of seasons can bring certain artists or songs to mind. When summer rolls around I can't help but think of Coldplay or the Beach Boys, and possibly some Oldies too. When winter barrels in you better not come between me and my Christmas music. Okay, maybe my Christmas fever catches on a bit earlier than the start of winter but ya catch my drift.

Tonight on my way to work I broke out Andrew Peterson and couldn't help but smile. Here is one of my all time favorites.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
I'm looking forward to gorgeous sunsets, breathing in the fresh air, feeling the grass between my toes, cook-outs, baseball/softball games, listening to crickets outside, and keeping my eyes peeled for lightning bugs. There is just something about spring.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I agree, I love spring and summer. What fun you'll have with your two boys!